Posts tagged Elizabeth Strout
What’s on my bookshelf this summer, you ask?
Why, a delightful blend of fiction, young adult, graphic novels, and children’s books:
- Meant to Be, by Lauren Morrill
- Hark! A Vagrant, by Kate Beaton
- Out of Oz, by Gregory Maguire
- The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach
- Mouse Guard, by David Petersen
- How to Buy a Love of Reading, by Tanya Egan Gibson
- Olive Kittredge, by Elizabeth Strout
- Love and Other Perishable Items, by Laura Buzo
- Falling Together, by Marisa de los Santos
- The Great House, by Nicole Krauss
- The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
What can be found on your shelves this summer?